Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Next months specials

  1. #1
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I typed in sale for dolls and it looks like Kit's Christmas dress, Kirsten's pottery set, Samantha's Valentines dress, Kit's Red Sox, plus the reduced price items I was notified about by email (Addy's striped dress, Molly's aviator, spider witch) were there too. I hope this helps someone out as I know some of these are on DD's wish list.

    You can still order the witch costume and if you punch in the codes for Addy's striped dress (AHO) or Molly's aviator (MHO) you can order them this month.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kirsten's Pottery Set? That's interesting. I don't remember that ever being on sale. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I want all of it! *green greedy face*

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    Yay for Mother's Day!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooo looks like Felicity's Guitar also on sale...

    wingqe

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The doll stand remains a mystery to me. It has been on the search for at least 5 months now, but has not been marked down. If anyone actually wants doll stands at a reduced price and they aren't on sale in May, please let me know. I have three to sell, all brand new. One is in a historical maroon box and the others are in polkadot Today boxes.

    Kit's Reds (Cincinnati Reds, Boston Red Sox)outfit comes up with you search for "sale" because the description states it is only for sale in the US.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    With the Ready for fun outfit and accsessories on sale, could this mean a new AGT meet outfit? Someone said they usually change it around 2 years, and this outfit was introduced in August 2004.

  7. #7
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Yay! I noticed that Kirsten's Pottery set came up, so I hope it's a good deal off regular price. I have wanted this set for sooo long!

    They have had the Ready for Fun outfit and acc. on sale a couple of months ago, and since they will be again, maybe that's a sign that a new Today "meet" outfit is coming! I hope so; while I seem to be one of the few who really likes it, I wouldn't mind a change. Rory needs new outfits! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by tngirl03:
    ...I hope it's a good deal off regular price...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The monthly specials are usually 20% off. Kirsten's Pottery is $54, at 20% off it would be $43-that's a great price! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dalmatian101's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really wanted the Red's outfit so Jess could wear it for the Red's game, I was excited it would be on sale but I guess it won't.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member alliesunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, great info. How were you able to find this out? I can't wait to order.

    Edited: I figured it out. Thanks so much for the heads up.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 26, 2006 12:30 PM: Message edited by: alliesunshine ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •